Tuesday, March 2, 2013
Featured this month on Los Angeles designer Jenni Kayne’s blog. Apparently she loves our white nightgowns and shared it with her readers on her Rip Plus Tan Blog.
FROM THE BLOG.
I’ve always loved and slept in white nightgowns. There is something feminine, vintage and clean about a beautiful white nightgown that I love. Whenever I see one, I buy it because they are few and far between. Now that Ripley has outgrown all her footed pajamas, I have traded them in for adorable nightgowns and don’t plan on looking back. I wanted to share a couple of my favorites with you.
I recently discovered Jacaranda Living and am obsessed! They have beautiful nightgowns for kids and adults. I love Joy for adults and there are too many to choose from for the little ladies.
My favorite one I ordered for Ripley is the Kate, which is all white with lace. I also love Caroline, Gracie and Ali, which are sweet white nightgowns with little floral embroidery details. XXJKE
Hello Customers and Friends,
It was a pleasure to see so many returning and new customers at the NY Now Gift Show last week. Thanks for finding us in our new upstairs booth location.
- For those of you who didn’t attend (and for those who did too) I thought you’d like to hear our take on it in a few brief points.
- Aisles were busy, attendance appeared to be strong. Mixed reactions from vendors and buyers on the new booth locations – interspersing Textiles with Home Furnishings? It might take some getting used to.
- Growth in demand for ladies and children’s cotton sleepwear – all 4 of our new designs were winners.
- Trend to monochromatic tones shown in many booths. Our new cream Holiday Wreath on a Natural Linen was a knockout!
- Buyers still enjoy the benefits of touching and feeling – whether at a trade show or in a retail store.
- The January 2014 NY Now show will be interesting. Superbowl meets Gift Buying. Make your plans now
Some of our shoppers shown below, looking through our beautiful linens and #perfectwhitenighties.
I’d love to hear from you – please contact us if you need anything or have any questions.
Please like us on Facebook too – we will do the same for you.
Happy back to school season!